Industrias Pampero (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Pampero Añejo Especial 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Industrias Pampero
Pampero Añejo Especial 1L
- Color: Pampero Añejo Especial 1L has a golden colour
- Smell: Aroma toast, pastries, reed expression.
- Mouth: Boca light, toasty, tasty, proper, balanced.
WINEMAKING: aged in oak barrels
CELLAR: Pampero Distilleries
PAIRING: Boca light, toasted, tasty, proper, balanced.
Industrias Pampero, is a rum distillery established in 1938 in Venezuela by Alejandro Hernández, son of a fisherman from Margarita Island. Pampero is known for establishing standards of rum production in Venezuela, and was the first rum to earn the epithet 'Añejo' by the Venezuelan...
Buy Industrias Pampero Spirits:
Highlighted review about Pampero Añejo Especial 1L
More reviews about Pampero Añejo Especial 1L
Posted on 12/04/18 at 14.32
Pampero Especial 1L
Posted on 25/07/18 at 13.12
- Color: bright gold and deep.
- Odor: creamy, smooth, herbal essence, light, slightly dry and durable.
- Taste: woody notes, vanilla, honey, sweet with the...
Posted on 20/05/17 at 05.07
Odor Mild nose and intense smell of oak
Boca Dulce Sabor and fruits
Posted on 27/02/14 at 11.18
Posted on 24/05/13 at 13.11