Rhum Plantation (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Plantation Rum 20th Anniversary XO, you may also enjoy...
Description · Rhum Plantation
Plantation Rum 20th Anniversary XO
TASTING NOTES OF Plantation Rum 20th Anniversary XO :
- Color: dark amber.
- Flavour: aromas of vanilla, banana and coconut.
- Taste: intense flavors of vanilla, ripe banana, sugarcane and toasted coconut.
PRODUCER: Plantation Rum.
COUNTRY: Rhum Plantationdos.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: a mixture of several very old rums from Rhum Plantationdos. Bourbon aging in barrels for many years, joining small French oak barrels for its aging cellar master and in cold cellars of Chateau de Bonbonnet, in the French region of Charente.
Passionate, curious, in love with beautiful and good things, Alexandre Gabriel is a committed perfectionist, in search of the most advanced production methods. "A great Cognac, a great Rum, is above all the sharing of a strong emotion due to a perfect execution. We are, in a way, the craftsmen of...
Buy Rhum Plantation Spirits:
Highlighted review about Plantation Rum 20th Anniversary XO
Posted on 24/05/19 at 04.54
More reviews about Plantation Rum 20th Anniversary XO
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 26/09/16 at 12.13
My experience was divided into three phases: the first smell, you can not give to hear...
Posted on 14/11/18 at 06.00
The Plantation 20 Th Anniversary XO was imposing
Posted on 05/04/18 at 05.16
Posted on 02/12/15 at 13.23
- Color: Plantation Rum 20th Anniversary XO is rum. Its color is the old mahogany .
- Nose : The nose reveals notes exotic cane sugar, vanilla , coconut and toasted oak ,...
Posted on 02/12/15 at 13.04
- Color: intense amber.
- Flavour: very smooth and complex with notes of vanilla, coconut, banana and nuts.
- Taste: very long finish with...
Posted on 02/12/15 at 13.03
- Color: mahogany.
- Flavour: fruity aromas of banana and apricot, vanilla and toast.
- Taste: very balanced and smooth, almost charming....
Posted on 02/12/15 at 12.58
- Colour: Old gold with amber reflections
- Odor: Creamy vanilla and cedar aromas, burnt wood, strong spices (mustard seed, nutmeg).