Ron Barceló (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Ron Barceló Añejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ron Barceló
Ron Barceló Añejo
The Ron Barceló Añejo is a Spanish type's rum characterized by being fruity with brandy 's flavored, notes of raisins and berries. Ideal straight with ice or in cocktail.
- Color: Ron Barceló Añejo is Gold with red flashes
- Smell: Expressive, there are notes of caramel, herbs and spices.
- Taste: Its medium-boddied, the input is sharp, and the mouth is dry. Notes of coffee, snuff, wood, and some tofee is distinguished at first, then is become spicy, with notes of coconut, pepper and chalk. A good rum that stands out for its bouquet.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Country: Dominican Republic
Ron Barceló begins in 1930 with the dream of Julián Barceló. Born in Mallorca, Spain, who in 1930 founded Barcelo&Co. in the city of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The Barceló brand soon became a fundamental reference between the local rum, and its growth created the largest and...
Buy Ron Barceló Spirits:
Highlighted review about Ron Barceló Añejo
More reviews about Ron Barceló Añejo
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
- Color: Brilliant amber
- Odor: Attractive aromas of chocolates and chocolate followed by a silky smooth entrance to a semi dry but fruity body even with good depth
- Taste: It ends...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
- Color: honey brown amber
- Odor: Woody and Odor: s sweet vanilla, toffee and molasses
Palate: Bitter attack with a medium-light body with dry cherry flavors, toffee, white pepper,...