Ron Barceló (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Ron Barceló Añejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ron Barceló
Ron Barceló Añejo
- Colour: Ron Barceló Añejo is Gold with red flashes
- Smell: Expressive, there are notes of caramel, herbs and spices.
- Taste: Its medium-boddied, the input is sharp, and the mouth is dry. Notes of coffee, snuff, wood, and some tofee is distinguished at first, then is become spicy, with notes of coconut, pepper and chalk. A good rum that stands out for its bouquet.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Country: Dominican Republic
Ron Barceló begins in 1930 with the dream of Julián Barceló. Born in Mallorca, Spain, who in 1930 founded Barcelo&Co. in the city of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The Barceló brand soon became a fundamental reference between the local rum, and its growth created the largest and...
Buy Ron Barceló Spirits:
Highlighted review about Ron Barceló Añejo
More reviews about Ron Barceló Añejo
Posted on 21/09/18 at 04.20
- Color: Brilliant amber
- Smell: Aromas of chocolates and chocolate, dried cherries, pepper and snuff
- Taste: Silky, semi body dry but fruity
Pairing: Highly recommended mojitos
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 19/09/17 at 12.55