Ron Barceló (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Ron Barceló Gran Añejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ron Barceló
Ron Barceló Gran Añejo
- Color: Amber
- Smell: notes of sweet spices, mocha, herbs
- Taste: round body and dry. Caramel, spices and toasted nuts. Long candy and leaves a spicy aftertaste beans.
This is the result of a blend of rums purposes, aged 6 years in oak barrels.
ALCOHOL: 47.7% vol
COUNTRY: Dominican Republic
Ron Barceló begins in 1930 with the dream of Julián Barceló. Born in Mallorca, Spain, who in 1930 founded Barcelo&Co. in the city of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The Barceló brand soon became a fundamental reference between the local rum, and its growth created the largest and...
Buy Ron Barceló Spirits:
Highlighted review about Ron Barceló Gran Añejo
Posted on 04/05/19 at 04.31
- Aromas of malt chocolate, vanilla, caramelized walnuts, tobacco and delicate anise smoothly followed by a semi-dry body with hints of mocha and whipped cream ending in...
More reviews about Ron Barceló Gran Añejo
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.57
Barceló Gran Añejo
Posted on 22/10/18 at 18.52
- Color: gold.
- Flavour: aromas of spices and wood.
- Taste: soft, spices and honey. Final half.
PRODUCER: Ron Barceló.
Posted on 30/01/15 at 05.21
Ron Barceló Gran Añejo was faultless
Posted on 12/05/13 at 05.10
Barceló Gran Añejo was awesome
Posted on 19/09/18 at 04.20
- Smell: Aromas of malted chocolate, vanilla, caramelized nuts and snuff