Casa Bianchi (San Rafael)
£29.77 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Valentin Bianchi Enzo 2013 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Casa Bianchi
Valentin Bianchi Enzo 2013
TASTING NOTES OF Valentin Bianchi Enzo 2013:
- View: dark and gloomy red.
- Nose: cassis, chocolate, cherry and black pepper.
- Mouth: the same aromas of the nose.
APPELLATION: San Rafael.
VINES: Casa Bianchi
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Petit Verdot.
PAIRING: Red meat and roasted dishes combined.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Many wineries achievements Valentin Bianchi through time. These are the result of a constant evolution in the company, from its beginnings with the establishment of vineyards brought by Don Valentine from their homelands in Italy and then in California, USA and France. With the use of different...
Buy Casa Bianchi Wine:
Highlighted review about Valentin Bianchi Enzo 2013
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Powerful and chunky, the palate has great structure; flavours aredense with a ripefruit character and a lovely spicy, oaky note.
- The depth extends through thelong,...
More reviews about Valentin Bianchi Enzo 2013
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Powerful and chunky, the palate has great structure; flavours aredense...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Valentin Bianchi Enzo 2012