Château Rieussec (Sauternes)
Technical sheet · Carmes de Rieussec
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Muscadelle, Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc|
If you liked Carmes de Rieussec 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rieussec
Carmes de Rieussec 2010 (Muscadelle, Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Carmes de Rieussec 2010 has a beautiful light golden color.
- Nose: Predominant scents of exotic candied fruits above the aromatic palette feature of our strains.
- Mouth: The palate is solid and complex, with soft notes of honey.
GRAPES: 92% Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc 5% and 3% Muscadelle
CELLAR: Château Rieussec
IN THE 18TH CENTURY, the Rieussec estate belonged to the Carmes de Langon monks. The confiscation of the estate during the revolution led to its public sale around 1790 as an "object of national heritage" to Mr. Marheilhac, the period's owner of Château La Louvière at Léognan. FOR THE 1855...
Buy Château Rieussec Wine:
Highlighted review about Carmes de Rieussec 2010
Posted on 07/09/17 at 15.36
More reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2010
Posted on 10/04/15 at 14.54
- View: beautiful light golden.
- Nose: candied aromas of exotic fruits above the aromatic palette feature of our strains.
- Mouth: strong and complex,...
Posted on 09/02/13 at 04.45
Its constant feature is a fine aromatic structure dominated by citrus aromas.
The name refers Rieussec...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2015
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2014
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2013