Château de Fargues (Sauternes)
Technical sheet · Château de Fargues
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||2005 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château de Fargues|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
If you liked Château de Fargues 2005, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château de Fargues
Château de Fargues 2005
- View: Château de Fargues 2005 has a deep golden yellow
- Nose: it has a slightly resinous aroma strong 2007 with melted candle wax, Seville orange marmalade, a hint of almond and peach skin.
- Mouth: The definition is (as always) very impressive. The palate is very well balanced with marmalade and orange peel on the entry. There is good weight and presence
GRAPES: 80% Sémillon, 20% Sauvignon blanc
CELLAR: Château de Fargues
Château de Fargues
An atypical estate as well as an atypical wine, Château de Fargues - a Lur Laluces property - bears majestic witness to the past. The historical perspective enables the château to cultivate a fine reputation among a small but devoted circle of connoisseurs, and rise above the turmoil of the...
Buy Château de Fargues Wine:
Highlighted review about Château de Fargues 2005
Posted on 11/08/14 at 12.03
Very lifted, botrytis filled nose with touches of brioche and honey; very well balanced on the palate, vibrant acidity, fresh with zingy, zesty honeyed fruits on the finish with a touch of marmalade and orange-blossom
VINEYARD: Château de Fargues
More reviews about Château de Fargues 2005
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.44
- View: Château de Fargues 2005 has a bright golden color
- Nose: Provides complex and tasty citrus, exotic fruits and hiniesta, but with toast and sweet spice aromas.
- Mouth: The...
Posted on 07/06/14 at 05.58
Château Fargues 2005 is a pleasant experience
Posted on 24/10/12 at 05.07
I found it attractive
Posted on 08/02/12 at 04.53
Château de Fargues Blanc 2005 is satisfactory
Posted on 27/02/14 at 11.18
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château de Fargues 2015
Reviews about Château de Fargues 2014
Reviews about Château de Fargues 2008
Reviews about Château de Fargues 2007