Château Rieussec (Sauternes)
Currently Château Rieussec 2001 is not for sale, but you can buy Château Rieussec 2013
Technical sheet · Château Rieussec
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||2001 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle|
If you liked Château Rieussec 2001, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rieussec
Château Rieussec 2001 (Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Muscadelle)
- View: Château Rieussec 2001 shows a bright gold color
- Nose: The first wine tastings reveal a powerful nose dominated by notes of apricot and candied melon.
- Mouth: On the palate, the attack is delicate and fine. Then the wine develops large scale, with a really impressive presence. The balance between acidity and liquor is so perfect that sugar disappears completely: this feeling is very rare, occurring only in exceptional Sauternes.
GRAPES: 96.5% Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc 3.5%
CELLAR: Château Rieussec
IN THE 18TH CENTURY, the Rieussec estate belonged to the Carmes de Langon monks. The confiscation of the estate during the revolution led to its public sale around 1790 as an "object of national heritage" to Mr. Marheilhac, the period's owner of Château La Louvière at Léognan. FOR THE 1855...
Buy Château Rieussec Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Rieussec 2001
More reviews about Château Rieussec 2001
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.44
- View: Château Rieussec 2001 has a deep green color gold
- Nose: Elegant beautiful nose combines citrus, wood vanilla, honey, dried apricot and acacia with a musky edge.
Posted on 24/07/14 at 05.56
Rieussec 2001 is awesome
Posted on 08/08/13 at 05.41
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Rieussec 2005
Reviews about Château Rieussec 2015
Reviews about Château Rieussec 2014
Reviews about Château Rieussec 2013