José Maria da Fonseca (Setubal)
Technical sheet · Lancers Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Appellation:||Setubal (Setubal Peninsula,Portugal)|
|Winery:||José Maria da Fonseca|
|Grapes:||Aragonêz, Castelão Frances, Syrah, Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira|
|Pairing:||Regional CuisineSpicesItalian Cuisine|
If you liked Lancers Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · José Maria da Fonseca
Lancers Rosé (Aragonêz, Castelão Frances, Syrah, Touriga Nacional and Trincadeira)
- View: Lancers Rosé is light pink with bright salmon pink.
- Nose: Fragrant with aromas of fresh berries and tropical fruits
- Mouth: a delightfully approachable style, with lively fruit flavors that extend to the end.
PAIRING: Mexican food, Italian food, White Meat and Salads.
GRAPES: Aragonez, Syrah, Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira and Castelão
CELLAR: José Maria da Fonseca
José Maria da Fonseca
A family business with almost two centuries of history. José Maria da Fonseca has been making wines since 1834, resulting from the shared passion of a family that has known how to preserve and project the memory and the prestige of its founder. Setubal Peninsula is where José Maria da...
Buy José Maria da Fonseca Wine:
Highlighted review about Lancers Rosé
More reviews about Lancers Rosé
Posted on 25/05/17 at 07.21
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 25/04/17 at 05.19
- Aroma of red berries and tropical.
- fruity flavor with sweet finish
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Ageing: None
- Tasting Notes:
- Color: Pink with a hint of orange
- Aroma: Red...
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Colour Pink with a hint of orange. Aroma of Red berries and tropical fruit. Palate Fruity, with a sweet. Finish and slightly. Finish Médio
- Winemaker: Domingos Soares Franco