“Tasting Notes: Intense red color, reveals an intense smell, with red fruit, lots of spice and smoky notes, but very well integrated into the whole. The palate is dry, with alcohol and well-integrated acidity, fine tannins, medium-strong body with great elegance and a long finish. Serving at: 16-18ºC. We recommend with: Red meat and cheeses.”
Complex aroma of black plums and red currant, with some toasty and vanilla. Full and long palate with soft tanins balanced with a nice acidity.
- Winemaker: Bernardo Cabral
- Winemaking: Manual harvest and transport in 25kg small boxes. Fermentation with traditional foot treading in open "lagar". Aged for 6 months in french oak barrels.
- Grape Varieties: Castelão.
- Food Pairing: Enjoy with well flavored dishes of either red or more elaborately prepared white meats. A wine that can accompany both traditional or modern cuisine.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 16-18°C.”