Technical sheet · Quinta da Bacalhôa
If you liked Quinta da Bacalhôa 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bacalhoa
Quinta da Bacalhôa 2014 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES Quinta da Bacalhoa 2014:
- View: purple garnet.
- Nose: aromas of red fruit combined with hints of wood and spices.
- Mouth: flavors of red fruit with soft tannins and a fresh finish, somewhat mineral, elegant and very complex.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
PAIRING: Red meats and game.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Bacalhôa Vinos de Portugal S.A. was founded in 1922. Nowadays the company owns Quinta do Carmo and the Group Lafite Rothschild acquired some shares at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal. The mission at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal S.A. is to be recognized as one of the best companies in the world,...
Buy Bacalhoa Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta da Bacalhôa 2014
More reviews about Quinta da Bacalhôa 2014
Posted on 05/06/18 at 13.02
- View: deep garnet red, violet reflections.
- Nose: aromas combined with "nuances" of wood and spices red fruits.
- Mouth: sensations of red fruits, soft...
Posted on 10/04/18 at 14.59
Highly Recommended 2017 - Revista de Vinhos
Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal, S. A. , one of the biggest and most innovative wine-making companies in Portugal,...
Posted on 22/09/17 at 14.43
Posted on 04/09/17 at 12.38
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta da Bacalhôa 2009
Reviews about Quinta da Bacalhôa 2003
Reviews about Quinta da Bacalhôa 1990