“- Tasting notes: Tinto friendly, very easy to drink and excellent balance in the mouth with this small contribution of sweetness and kindness of Jack Cojón. The nose is very attractive his jovial and slightly fruity, with an elegant background of toasted memories and cocoa. A wine to surprise
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 12 ° to 18 ° C
- PAIRING: With appetizers, and undercooked meat”
“Terrible, undrinkable, knows bleach, nothing to do with de gato Cojón wine I drank in Spain and that I brought home; it is true that it was vintage 2014 and this is 2016, but does not remember it either remotely or even match the description that is on the site, here it is presented as a "sweet wine to the mouth with silky tannins and good minerality" whereas, despite a lovely cherry color and has no defect visual examination, turns sour tending to acid. I do not know if it has been altered in transit or at another time, or whether it is so naturally, the fact is that it is really undrinkable.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Cojon de Gato Barrica 2014:
- View: intense garnet with violet meniscus.
- Nose: Aromas typical of the foothills and hints of Merlot.
- Mouth: Increased presence of fruit on wood, without astringency and easy to drink.
VINEYARD: Bal D'Isabena Bodegas
GRAPES: Cojón cat, Merlot and Syrah.
AGEING: 3 months in barrel
PAIRING: minimally processed meals, entrees and appetizers.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5% Vol.”
- View: Cojon de Gato Barrica 2013 shows a good cherry layer with purple flashes in red edging.
- Nose: nose with hints of smoke, coffee, ripe cassis and candied fruit like blackberries, ripe raspberries and light touches of blue flowers.
- Mouth: The palate is intense, powerful, warm, with a slight tip of alcohol, good acidity and quite long. Firm tannins but quite polished
PAIRING: It harmonizes well with appetizers, salads, tapas and entrees.
GRAPES: Merlot, Syrah and Jack Cojón
CELLAR: Bal D'Isabena Wineries”
- View: Cojón de Gato 2012 is live cherry color, purple trim.
- Nose: floral expression, forest abundant red fruit, vegetable and mineral notes, succulent hints of cocoa and brioche on a spicy and balsamic background.
- Mouth: fresh, pleasant, austere, fruity, good acidity, smoky notes. Final sweet.
GRAPES: Merlot, Syrah and Cojón De Cat
CELLAR: Fun Wines”
- View: Cojón de Gato Crianza 2010 has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Mouth: This impressive wine is made with three kinds of grapes, Merlot, Syrah and it is named: Cojón cat. Grown in full Somontano, this wine has an air Pyrenees that will leave you enchanted. Jack The Cojón grape, gives that sweet touch that makes it so special.
CELLAR: Wineries Wines Lamarca”