Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Enate Rosado
If you liked Enate Rosado 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Enate
Enate Rosado 2017 (Cabernet Sauvignon)
TASTING NOTES OF Enate Rosado 2017:
- View: raspberry.
- Nose: black fruit (blueberries, plums), red fruit (raspberry), a memory of Mediterranean forest.
- Boca: structure and body well compensated with a tartness. Round, broad and long aftertaste.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon.
PREPARATION: maceration with the skins to the bleeding of the must. After a static racking cold, 8 °C, fermentation with selected in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16 °C yeast.
PAIRING: Asian cuisine, poultry, white meats, pasta with meat sauce, soft starters and bluefish.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
ENATE has spectacular and beautiful origins. The history and culture of which it forms part is universal and transcends mankind's most intimate desires by respecting and loving nature and obtaining the marvellous products it has to offer. From the beginning, therefore, our cellars are rooted in...
Buy Enate Wine:
Highlighted review about Enate Rosado 2017
More reviews about Enate Rosado 2017
Posted on 01/05/18 at 10.13
Posted on 04/09/18 at 12.43
- View: raspberry hue.
- Nose: Intense nose, fruity aromas of red berries (blueberry, raspberry).
- Mouth: fleshy and full attack, balanced acidity, agile and...
Posted on 28/03/17 at 23.04
A 2017 goes fine with snacks.
I had it with my friends.
Posted on 04/07/18 at 12.26
Posted on 11/06/18 at 09.17
- Occurs in Enate wineries Cabernet Sauvignon grapes 100%.
- Highlights varietal aromas, accompanied by fresh fruit and light spicy notes.
Posted on 02/06/18 at 03.54
Posted on 01/06/18 at 03.41
WINERY: Bodegas Enate
despalillaron grapes and by the technique of bleeding with maceration wort was obtained. The fermentation was controlled to a low...
Posted on 11/05/18 at 04.26
Posted on 14/04/18 at 03.58
Posted on 06/04/18 at 08.28
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Enate Rosado 2016
Reviews about Enate Rosado 2013