“- The Almodi wine is a red wine from the winery Atavins Viticultors.
- It belongs to the denomination of origin Terra Alta.
- The grapes used for its production are Grenache, Syrah and Carignan.
- This is a cherry red wine with garnet colored and thin edges and tear.
- With an expressive scent of ripe red fruits, accompanied by notes of licorice stick and dairy notes.
- The palate has medium intensity of fresh red fruits, including vanilla notes very defined.
- It is slightly warm and pleasant finish.
- This is an aged 4 months in barrels of French and American oak, with an alcohol content of 14 to 5% wine.”
“Red wine from Terra Alta made only Hairy Grenache, a variant of the Grenache. We notice the fruitiness of wine on a soft, pleasant background roasted produced by only 4 months aging in oak. A very interesting breeding of this winery half of the population of Batea.”
“It had a deep colour at first sight. This Altavins Almodi Negre with its raspberry aromas might be considered as delicacy.It shows a taste of raspberry and strawberry.
It pairs good with a strong flavoured fish.
At a dinner with other couples.”
“Classic red cherry color of a 2012. Toasty aromas. The truth is that I couldn't find any particular flavour.
Perfect for starters and appetizers.
My best friend had tried it and she recommended it to me.”
“Red wine with violet reflections. Smells good, licorice and violet aromas. Nice, dense and warm in the mouth.
My partner paired it with several snacks. Was a good idea.
Drinking it with a lover for a romantic dinner is perfect.”