I Borboni (Terre del Volturno)
£8.71 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy I Borboni Asprinio Frizzante right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · I Borboni
I Borboni Asprinio Frizzante (Asprinio)
TASTING NOTES OF I Borboni Asprinio Frizzante:
- View: gold, fine bubbles.
- Nose: clean and clear with predominant aromas of citrus, tropical fruit, lemon zest, a touch of pineapple.
- Mouth: Dry, crisp, light, great balance between fruit and acidity, notes of citrus and pineapple.
APPELLATION: Terre del Volturno.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon
Buy I Borboni Wine:
Highlighted review about I Borboni Asprinio Frizzante
Posted on 15/01/15 at 05.01
VIEW: NOSE: MOUTH: TYPE: Lands Vulturno IGTPRODUTTORE: The BorboniUVE: AsprinioAFFINAMENTO: 2 months in autoclaveVENDEMMIA: by hand into crates with selection in the vineyard the first decade of settembreNOTE PRODUCTION: VINIFICATION: fermentation at controlled temperature for 15 days and next...
More reviews about I Borboni Asprinio Frizzante
Posted on 13/05/14 at 09.50
VISTA: NOSE: MOUTH: TYPE: Lands Vulturno IGT PRODUCER: I BORBONI GRAPES: Asprinio REFINING: 2 months in autoclave HARVEST: by hand into crates with selection in the vineyard the first ten days...
Posted on 13/04/15 at 11.31
- View: bright yellow
- Nose: floral notes, mineral, citrus
- Mouth: fresh, good acidity
APPELLATION: Campania (Italy)
VINEYARD: I Borboni