Tenuta Ulisse (Terre di Chieti)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Tenuta Ulisse Pecorino Terre di Chieti 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Ulisse
Tenuta Ulisse Pecorino Terre di Chieti 2018 (Pecorino)
- View: intense straw yellow, light green hues.
- Nose: expressive bouquet, white fruits like peach, citrus and exotic fruits, grapefruit and papaya.
- Boca: pleasantly and mineral acid.
APPELLATION: Terre di Chieti.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located in the province of Chieti in Abruzzo.
GRAPES: 100% Pecorino.
Aging: Aged in stainless steel tanks and bottles for 3 months.
PREPARATION: Pecorino grapes, manually selected and harvested in early September, fermentation carried out in stainless steel tanks and inerted thermoregulated at a controlled temperature of 11 °C.
PAIRING: seafood risotto, baked fish, shellfish and raw fish.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Tenuta Ulisse, a modern expression of a centuries-old tradition of passion and dedication to the land, is one of Abruzzo’s premier winemaking estate. It has aggressively dived into the enormous potential of Abruzzo’s unique terroir and ancient varieties by placing a contemporary spin on...
Buy Tenuta Ulisse Wine:
Highlighted review about Tenuta Ulisse Pecorino Terre di Chieti 2018
Posted on 08/12/18 at 04.38
More reviews about Tenuta Ulisse Pecorino Terre di Chieti 2018
Posted on 08/08/19 at 14.53
Posted on 16/01/19 at 13.53
- View: bright yellow, greenish hues.
- Nose: fruity aroma, citrus, tropical nuances, white peach and exotic fruits like papaya.
- Mouth: persistent and very fresh flavor, a slightly...