The Terlan Gewürztraminer is a white wine made by Cantina Terlan from Trentino-Alto-Adige from the gewürztraminer and traminer grapes. At Uvinum, this white wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.
“- With a varietal bouquet and the aroma of roses this varietal, bright straw yellow in color Gewurztraminer presents
- The intense and spicy aroma opens into a balanced and strong taste that holds still long on the palate
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“With a varietal bouquet and the aroma of roses presents this varietal, in the color of light straw yellow Gewürztraminer. The intense and spicy aroma leads to a balanced and strong taste, the long sticks on the palate.”
- View: Terlano Gewurztraminer 2013 shows a clear pale straw color.
- Nose: aromatic bouquet with notes of spices and flowers.
- Palate: Dry, soft and elegant, with long persistence aromatic flavor.
PAIRING: with fish, cheese, chicken, eggs and vegetables
GRAPES: 100% Gewürztraminer
WINERY: Cantina Terlan”
“Cantina Terlan Gewürztraminer, deep yellow. Very pleasant citrus scent. On the palate it shows oily.
That is to take with good "Pinchos" or "Tapas".
We drank a pair of bottles of Cantina Terlan Gewürztraminer 2010 with my friend.”