Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Ferrari Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Chardonnay (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Ferrari Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ferrari
Ferrari Brut (Chardonnay)
A pioneer in Chardonnay in Trento, Ferrari produces sparkling wines with "metodo classico". We recently tried three blanc de blancs, starting with non-vintage Ferrari Maximum Brut a food-focused fresh offering, with apple and bread-crust notes, plus a good acidity. The Perlé Blanc 2007 gets six years of ageing on the lees, and you can tell – this is toasted and savoury, with ripe red apple fruit. Finally, top-end Giulio Ferrari Riserva del Fondatore 2002 has boundless character, with full, tropical notes, alongside a mushroom-like savoury element too, leading to bright stonefruit flavours on a rich, full palate.
TASTING NOTES OF Ferrari Brut Single :
- View: bright yellow.
- Nose: Very smooth, with aromas of yeast and fruit notes.
- Mouth: fine and attractive, with good acidity and a little sweetness with small gas bubbles.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
PAIRING: crab, lobster or caviar.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Ferrari Wine:
Highlighted review about Ferrari Brut
Posted on 13/02/16 at 05.01
More reviews about Ferrari Brut
Posted on 02/01/16 at 13.35
Ferrari Brut Single
Posted on 07/07/17 at 12.23
- View: Ferrari Brut has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Aromas of ripe fruit (apple), wild flowers, with a hint of yeast.
- Mouth: Intense, fresh and...
Posted on 17/12/15 at 13.20
- View: bright color and perlage, straw yellow.
- Nose: fresh and intense bouquet, with a broad fruity note of ripe Golden apple, white flowers and a...
Posted on 17/01/14 at 05.20
Ferrari Brut was heavenly
Posted on 07/07/14 at 18.29
Posted on 22/12/11 at 18.17