Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Ferrari Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Chardonnay (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Ferrari Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ferrari
Ferrari Brut (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Ferrari Brut Single :
- View: bright yellow.
- Nose: Very smooth, with aromas of yeast and fruit notes.
- Mouth: fine and attractive, with good acidity and a little sweetness with small gas bubbles.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
PAIRING: crab, lobster or caviar.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Ferrari Wine:
Highlighted review about Ferrari Brut
Posted on 11/04/18 at 17.39
- Straw yellow in color with green highlights and an intense bouquet of Golden Delicious apples, wildflowers and yeast, it is clear on the palate, harmonious, supple, with an idea of ripe fruit...
More reviews about Ferrari Brut
Posted on 02/01/16 at 13.35
Ferrari Brut Single
Posted on 07/07/17 at 12.23
- View: Ferrari Brut has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Aromas of ripe fruit (apple), wild flowers, with a hint of yeast.
- Mouth: Intense, fresh and...
Posted on 17/12/15 at 13.20
- View: bright color and perlage, straw yellow.
- Nose: fresh and intense bouquet, with a broad fruity note of ripe Golden apple, white flowers and a...
Posted on 17/01/14 at 05.20
Ferrari Brut was heavenly
Posted on 13/02/16 at 05.01
Posted on 07/07/14 at 18.29