Remy Cointreau (Triple Sec)
No other than Remy Cointreau produces the Cointreau (£28.87), a triple sec with origins in France with an alcoholic content of 40%. At Uvinum, this drink scores an average rate of 4,3 of 5 points and the professional ratings are: peñín: 90.
If you liked Cointreau, you may also enjoy...
Description · Remy Cointreau
The Cointreau strong> is a fine liqueur originally from France in the mid-19th century, triple-filtered. It is made with wines and maceration of oranges and orange blossoms, which give it a marked aroma. 40 degrees. Many people take a little as a digestive, that is after meals, for its aroma of oranges. It is also used a lot to give that special touch to drinks and cocktails.
- Color: Cointreau presents a transparent color.
- Smell: Aroma intense and bitter.
- Taste: smooth and citrus flavor.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
The Rémy Cointreau Group resulting from the merger in 1990 of holding E. Remy Martin & Cie SA and Cointreau & Cie SA, and the result of successive alliances between companies of the same trade in the world of wines and spirits.
Buy Remy Cointreau Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cointreau
Posted on 25/07/17 at 16.18
- Tasting notes: Known for its balance, Cointreau is both intense and soft, warm and refreshing, sweet and sour turn, possessor of that dose of "je ne sais quoi" Frenchman who never leave anyone indifferent. Enveloping aroma. The exotic sensuality of white orange blossoms, fruits and spices...read complete
More reviews about Cointreau
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The classic orange liqueur of triple sec. Cointreau has been a world-wide legend since its creation in 1849.
- Its authentic qualities, 150 years heritage, and its presence in virtually every...
Posted on 02/04/16 at 11.09
Posted on 27/12/13 at 09.21
VERY GOODread complete
Posted on 21/10/11 at 13.20
It gives a nice touch to the fruit in syrup: -)read complete
Posted on 23/08/12 at 05.37