Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Antinori Santa Cristina
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Antinori Santa Cristina 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Antinori
Antinori Santa Cristina 2016 (Sangiovese, Merlot, Syrah, Grechetto, Procanico and Viognier)
TASTING NOTES OF Antinori Santa Cristina 2016:
- View: ruby red, violet hues.
- Nose: rich, full aroma, reminiscent of red fruits and vanilla desserts.
- Mouth: fresh, soft, balanced, complex persistence, hints of vanilla and cocoa.
GRAPES: 20% Merlot, 60% Sangiovese, 20% Syrah.
WINE PAIRING: pasta, red meats, game birds and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
The Antinori family has been making wine for over six hundred years, since Giovanni di Piero Antinori became part of the Arte Fiorentina dei Vinattieri in 1385. Throughout its long history, spanning 26 generations, the family has always personally managed the business making innovative,...
Buy Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Antinori Santa Cristina 2016
Posted on 25/04/18 at 03.38
More reviews about Antinori Santa Cristina 2016
Posted on 28/03/18 at 04.06
- Good in the structure, it is soft on the palate, balanced and varied
- The finish is characterized by soft tannins...
Posted on 16/03/18 at 04.31
- Full and supple on the palate, it is a wine of much...
Posted on 25/02/18 at 03.36
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Antinori Santa Cristina 2015
Reviews about Antinori Santa Cristina 2014