Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
Technical sheet · Antinori Tignanello Toscana
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012 (Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon)
The Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012 was originally called "Chianti Classico Riserva vigneto Tignanello" and is exclusively produced from grapes from the name-giving vineyard, Tignanello. The parcel covers an area of a roundabout 57 ha offering limestone-rich soils with a southwestern exposure at an average altitude of 350-400 m above sea-level. With Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012, Antinori offers the first Sangiovese wine that aged in oak barrels and contains the regionally untypical grape varieties, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
TASTING NOTES OF Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012:
- View: ruby, garnet reflexes.
- Nose: notes of red fruits such as plums and cherries with licorice, mint and pepper.
- Mouth: perfect balance between soft tannins and acidity, rich flavor, full-bodied, smooth and persistent.
GRAPES: 80% Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon15%, Cabernet Franc 5%.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012
More reviews about Antinori Tignanello Toscana 2012
Posted on 02/03/16 at 12.27
- View: intense ruby red, purple tones.
- Nose: aromas of spice, red fruit such as cherries and plums, smoke, balsamic sensations, licorice and...
Posted on 13/12/15 at 08.43
Opaque red. Pleasant smell of tea. The grape had presence.
Posted on 20/11/15 at 05.09