Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Brancaia Il Blu
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2011 Other vintages
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Brancaia Il Blu 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brancaia
Brancaia Il Blu 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES OF Brancaia Il Blu Rosso 2011:
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: a very compact olfactory profile with notes of sour cherry and blackberry jam, notes of black pepper, blackcurrant, cocoa.
- Mouth: on the palate, refreshing acidity, fleshy tannins, and broad texture, long finish.
GRAPES: Sangiovese 50%, Merlot 45% and Cabernet Sauvignon 5%.
PAIRING: Red meats, risotto.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
It was in 1981 when the Swiss couple Brigitte and Bruno Widmer fell in love with the abandoned Brancaia estate (Castellina in Chianti). Since 1998, Barbara Widmer, oenologist and daughter of the founders, has been responsible for the winemaking as well as for the vineyards of all three...
Buy Brancaia Wine:
Highlighted review about Brancaia Il Blu 2011
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- One of the most elegant and resistant high-class among them is Brancaias 'IL BLU'
- Brancaia- 1981 gegründet- makes first with tastings with the Chianti Classico furore
- A few years later, the winery...
More reviews about Brancaia Il Blu 2011
Posted on 15/08/16 at 05.29
I found it stunning
Posted on 29/12/15 at 05.36
Posted on 16/11/16 at 04.36
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Brancaia Il Blu 2013
Reviews about Brancaia Il Blu 2006
Reviews about Brancaia Il Blu 2004
Reviews about Brancaia Il Blu 2003