The winery Poggio Delle Faine elaborates this Poggio Delle Faine Rosso , a red wine from Tuscany made of sangiovese and cabernet sauvignon grapes. The Poggio Delle Faine Rosso is the ideal red to combine with cheese and fresh pasta. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Uvinum users.
“- Tuscany: The synonym for a green hills of olive trees, cedars and of course vineyards in the northwestern part of central Italy, where the Sangiovese grape finds its most widespread in Italy
- From here Poggio delle Faine comes
- The red blend of 80% Sangiovese and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon is measured with the big Super Tuscans this region
- The wine comes from vineyards which are at altitudes between 200 and 400 exposed predominantly to the south
- Due to the intense sunlight and cooling breezes arise particularly juicy, extra-rich grapes
- The result is impressive: A full-bodied, already ready to drink wine with complex systems and rich flavors
- A super-Tuscans was elected in 2010 to a small price, which has been named the wine of the year 2008, the second best wine of the year and 2012 at No. 3 among the top 100 wines of the year
- Concentrated bouquet, much fresh vanilliges wood marries pleasantly warm and flattering fruit, leather and hints of chocolate and coffee, a lot of concentration, length and potential
- pasta with tomato sauces, hearty dishes of pork and beef, lamb, game or soft cheeses and hard cheeses
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“The wine comes from old vines that are exposed mainly to the south. The grapes are processed solely by gravity into wine. The red wine is aged for one year in new French oak barrels. The result is impressive: a full-bodied, already ready to drink wine with complex systems and rich flavors. After all, he was named Wine of 2008. The Poggio delle Faine Rosso excited in the nose with a concentrated bouquet that marries plenty of fresh, vanilliges wood with a pleasant, warm and flattering fruit. On the palate, the blend shows 80% Sangiovese and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon elegant aromas of leather and hints of chocolate and coffee. A blend with a lot of concentration, good length and great potential, which goes well with pasta with tomato sauce or venison.”
“- Concentrated bouquet, much fresh vanilliges wood marries pleasantly warm and flattering fruit, leather and hints of chocolate and coffee, a lot of concentration, length and potential allergens: contains sulfites”
“Cherry red colour with purple edges. Fantastic berry aromas. I don't know how to describe it, but to me it had a good taste.
It was served together with the appetizer.
I drank it with a friend.
I visited the winery and bought it a few bottles there.
Poggio Delle Faine Rosso 2010 is the most recommended Tuscany wine.
“An inexpensive blend of Tuscany, the 'higher' prestigious wines can the competition with other well and happy to accommodate. The ruby Poggio delle Faine IGT has in the nose very concentrated notes of cassis, cherries and plums. Are highlighted in this impressive juicy flavors of cedar and vanilla. On the palate, a concise fruit power that plays along with mocha and chocolate. The berry fruit core acts dense and voluminous, with a creamy depth and a very long finish.”