Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
The winery Tenuta Tignanello Antinori elaborates this Tignanello 2011 (£155.20), a red wine from Tuscany that is based on the best of cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc and sangiovese of 2011 and shows an alcoholic content of 14%. The Tignanello 2011 finds an excellent companion in dishes like pasta bolognese and grilled meats. Uvinum users rate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points and with the following scores: robert parker: 94 and wine spectator: 92.
Technical sheet · Tignanello 2011
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2011 Other vintages
- Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Tignanello 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello 2011 (Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon)
Tignanello 2011 is a very complex and sophisticated wine that offers an real expression of Sangiovese. It is vinified in a Bordeaux style, adding the Tuscan flamboyance, hence creating a wine of super complexity and incredible ageing potential.
- View: The 2011 Tignanello is an intense ruby red in color with purple highlights.
- Nose: notes of dark fruit plum, blackberry and black cherry, sensations of mint and liquorice.
- Mouth: rich and harmonious. hints of chocolate, coffee and marmalade. Good balance and dense tannins
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese
AGING: aged in small oak barrels
PREPARATION: Tignanello is produced exclusively from the vineyard of the same name, a parcel of some 140 acres (57 hectares)
Tignanello is bottled only in favorable vintages, and was not produced in 1972, 1973,1974, 1976, 1984, 1992, and 2002.
PAIRING: Pastas, risottos, meats
ALCOHOL: 14% vol.
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Tignanello 2011
More reviews about Tignanello 2011
Posted on 18/06/15 at 12.09
TASTING NOTES: Antinori Tignanello IGT 2011
- View: intense ruby red colour with violet hues
- Nose: classic Chianti bouquet with aromas of vanilla, toast, licorice and cocoa, underlined by...
Posted on 17/08/14 at 06.49
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello 2013
- An intense ruby red in colour with purple highlights, the 2013 Tignanello shows a nose of great red fruit intensity along with highly pleasurable notes of vanilla, chocolate, and leather from the...read complete