Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
Technical sheet · Tignanello
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2011 Other vintages
- Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Tignanello 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello 2011 (Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon)
Tignanello 2011 is a very complex and sophisticated wine that offers an real expression of Sangiovese. It is vinified in a Bordeaux style, adding the Tuscan flamboyance, hence creating a wine of super complexity and incredible ageing potential.
- View: The 2011 Tignanello is an intense ruby red in color with purple highlights.
- Nose: notes of dark fruit plum, blackberry and black cherry, sensations of mint and liquorice.
- Mouth: rich and harmonious. hints of chocolate, coffee and marmalade. Good balance and dense tannins
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese
AGING: aged in small oak barrels
PREPARATION: Tignanello is produced exclusively from the vineyard of the same name, a parcel of some 140 acres (57 hectares)
Tignanello is bottled only in favorable vintages, and was not produced in 1972, 1973,1974, 1976, 1984, 1992, and 2002.
PAIRING: Pastas, risottos, meats
ALCOHOL: 14% vol.
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and...
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Tignanello 2011
More reviews about Tignanello 2011
Posted on 18/06/15 at 12.09
- View: intense ruby red colour with violet hues
- Nose: classic Chianti bouquet with aromas of vanilla, toast, licorice and cocoa, underlined by...
Posted on 17/08/14 at 06.49
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello 2013
Reviews about Tignanello 2012