Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
Technical sheet · Tignanello 2013
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Tignanello 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello 2013 (Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon)
Tignanello is produced exclusively from the vineyard of the same name, a parcel of some 140 acres (57 hectares) with limestone-rich soils and a southwestern exposure at 1150-1325 feet (350-400 meters) above sea level at the Tignanello estate. It was the first Sangiovese wine to be aged in small oak barrels, the first modern red wine to use such non-traditional varieties as Cabernet in the blend, and among the first red wines from the Chianti Classico area to be produced without white grapes.
TASTING NOTES OF Tignanello 2013:
- View: ruby red intense.
- Nose: varietal aromas with hints of black berry fruit ..
- Mouth: weighted, dense, vibrant, complex structure, good acidity. Long and lingering with hints of chocolate, coffee and jams in the aftertaste.
GRAPES: 85% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Cabernet Franc.
WINE PAIRING: red and white meat.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Tignanello 2013
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The spicy and balsamic...
More reviews about Tignanello 2013
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 05/05/17 at 13.04
- View: intense ruby, violet hues.
- Nose: powerful and complex nose, spicy, red fruit, vanilla, chocolate, leather.
- Mouth: broad and enveloping, smooth...
Posted on 27/09/16 at 04.53
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello 2012
Reviews about Tignanello 2011
Reviews about Tignanello 2010