Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
Technical sheet · Tignanello Antinori Toscana
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2003 Other vintages
- Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
- 75 cl
- Sangiovese (85%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2003, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2003 (Sangiovese)
- View: Tignanello 2003 is intense ruby red with light garnet reflections.
- Nose: Complex and well blended Perfume snuff blackberry, currant jam and curry.
- Palate: The palate is silky feeling extends deliquescent volume and sweetness. The tannins are sweet and well rounded, slightly tannic perception, the final tasting, further extends the persistence of the wine.
GRAPES: 85% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and...
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2003
Posted on 03/05/12 at 04.40
More reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2003
Posted on 17/07/18 at 12.35
- View: strong ruby red.
- Nose: aromas of ripe red fruits and spices.
- Mouth: vigorous, full, complex and elegant....
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2013
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2012
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015