Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
The Marchesi Antinori Tignanello Toscana Rosso 2004 is produced by Antinori family of Florence, one of the world's oldest and most distinguished wine producers, has lived in Tuscany since the 14th century and celebrated its 625th anniversary as wine makers in 2010. The current company president, Marchese Piero Antinori, believes in the tradition that the primary role of wine is to accompany food and enhance the dining experience. In Florence, the Antinori family has led a "Renaissance" in Italian wine making by combining long traditions, a love of authenticity and a dynamic innovative spirit
Technical sheet · Tignanello Antinori Toscana
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2004 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Tenuta Tignanello Antinori|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||MeatChickenPastaRiceDuckRoastBraised BeefRed meatGameRisottoPasta Bolognese|
If you liked Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2004, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2004 (Sangiovese)
- View: Tignanello 2004 is intense ruby red View.
- Nose: Narizs incense, clove nose and blueberries, accompanied by a touch of Narizs.
- Mouth: The mouth is thick, dense and intense, with a complex plot structure. The wine is long and persistent entry and departure, arrival, notes of chocolate, blueberry and plum jam. The tannins in wine is well designed and make an excellent fusion of wood tannins, making the wine rich in complexity and elegance.
GRAPES: 85% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and...
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2016
Tuscany (Red Wine)
Tignanello Marchese Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva 2015
Chianti Classico (Red Wine)
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015
Tuscany (Red Wine)
Highlighted review about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2004
Posted on 16/01/18 at 04.23
More reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2004
Posted on 17/07/18 at 12.34
- View: strong ruby red.
- Nose: aromas of ripe red fruits and spices.
- Mouth: vigorous, full, complex and elegant....
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2013
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2012
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2011