Tenuta Tignanello Antinori (Tuscany)
Technical sheet · Tignanello Antinori Toscana
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015:
- View: ruby red, garnet reflections.
- Nose: notes of red fruits like plums and cherries with licorice, mint and pepper.
- Mouth: perfect balance between soft tannins and acidity, rich flavor, full-bodied, smooth and persistent.
GRAPES: 80% Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon15%, 5% Cabernet Franc.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Tenuta Tignanello Antinori
The Tinganello vineyards are divided into small plots that include two jewels: the 57 hectares of the Tignanello vineyard and the 20 hectares of the Solaia vineyard. The estate's lands, of Pliocene origin, tend to be thin, with scarce water supply and with a skeleton rich in alberese and...
Buy Tenuta Tignanello Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015
Posted on 29/10/18 at 09.33
- The 'Tignanello' is intensely fruity and complex on the nose, the taste is optimal structure is balanced with soft tannins and a pleasant long finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2015
Posted on 07/08/18 at 04.32
Posted on 12/07/18 at 04.09
- Nose: very open and intense, with a wine that offers a range of aromas ranging from ripe red fruits with spices, also with toasted touches and vanilla
- Palate: density is good, tasty...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2013
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2012
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2011
Reviews about Tignanello Antinori Toscana 2014