£11.00 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Falesco Vitiano 2013 right now.
Technical sheet · Falesco Vitiano
You may also be interested in...
Description · Falesco
Falesco Vitiano 2013 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES OF Falesco Vitiano 2013:
- View: deep ruby red.
- Nose: intense fruity aromas (ripe cherry, black fruit), bitter cocoa, enriched by other notes of aromatic herbs, Mediterranean scrub and minerals.
- Mouth: agile, jauntily, with freshness, with a discreet alcohol content and a final spicy memories and cherry liqueur.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Sangiovese.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
The link between the Cotarella Family and the world of wine originated in the 1960s, when Antonio and Domenico Cotarella, winemakers in Monterubiaglio, created the first winery for their own wine production. The brothers Renzo and Riccardo Cotarella, both winemakers who grew up in a land of long...
Buy Falesco Wine:
Highlighted review about Falesco Vitiano 2013
Posted on 27/07/15 at 16.04
More reviews about Falesco Vitiano 2013
Posted on 31/03/17 at 15.36
- View: dark red saturated.
- Nose: aromas of plum and black fruit with hints of black cherry jam, licorice and leaves snuff.
- Mouth: soft tannins and...