£30.71 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Lamborghini Campoleone 2008 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Lamborghini
Lamborghini Campoleone 2008
- View: Lamborghini Campoleone 2008 is deep ruby red color,
- Nose: The bouquet is very large, with notes of cassis and plum, violet, snuff, leather with a balsamic and slightly spicy.
- Mouth: The tannins are ripe and welcoming, and the finish is long and persistent.
PAIRING: Perfect with grilled red meat, game, strong cheeses and chocolate.
GRAPES: Merlot, Sangiovese
Buy Lamborghini Wine:
Highlighted review about Lamborghini Campoleone 2008
Posted on 13/09/15 at 04.50
RATING: 3 glasses from Gambero Rosso for 2004! Very dark, black-red with delicately aromatic bouquet of berries, vanilla and violets presented the Campoleone from Merlot and Sangiovese. Aged for 12 months in French Allier oak barrels and...
More reviews about Lamborghini Campoleone 2008
Posted on 31/03/15 at 10.33
- View: deep ruby red.
- Nose: notes of black currants and plums, violets, snuff and leather.
- Mouth: rich flavor with pronounced acidity and...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Lamborghini Campoleone 2006
Reviews about Lamborghini Campoleone 2003
Reviews about Lamborghini Campoleone 2002