Bodegas Antonio Arráez (Valencia)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Mala Vida 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Antonio Arráez
Mala Vida 2016
- View: pillory, grana formation of fine edges and tears.
- Nose: a rather sweetish very juicy and fresh fruit, wood, spicy, tasty and subtle toasted smoked. Aromatic background fresh, minty, fresh herbs and balsamic mineral weak memory.
- Mouth: wide entrance, a long, tasty tour, unctuous, very balanced, gourmand tasty fruit intermingled with woods, creamy and suggestive whole, good acidity and a tasty and integrated tannins. Long finish, very nice with toasted and smoked retronasally.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Valencia.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Mourvèdre, Syrah, Tempranillo.
WINE PAIRING: Rice with meat, Roasted white meat, red meat grilled, roasted red meat, red meat with sauce and feathered game.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 ° C
Alcohol content: 13.5%
Bodegas Antonio Arráez
Buy Bodegas Antonio Arráez Wine:
Highlighted review about Mala Vida 2016
More reviews about Mala Vida 2016
Posted on 07/06/18 at 04.37
Posted on 21/02/18 at 08.47
- View: A view, Mala Vida 2016 has a cherry red color
- Nose: The nose Mala Vida 2016 brings great intensity aromas among which red fruits on a background of spices and toasted
Posted on 18/12/17 at 04.32
Posted on 26/09/17 at 05.11
Cherry color, clean
Broad, intense aromas, red fruits, fresh, pleasant
well integrated wood that respects varietal aromas
Broad, smooth, rich tannins
With all kinds of...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mala Vida 2014
Reviews about Mala Vida 2013