Bodegas Antonio Arráez (Valencia)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Mala Vida 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Antonio Arráez
Mala Vida 2017
- View: pillory, clean, bright, scarlet edges, formation of fine tears.
- Nose: red fruit, very juicy, fresh fruit, many spicy notes, rather sweetish, tasty toasted and subtle smoky, fresh aromatic with balsamic mentholated, fresh herbs and a weak mineral memory.
- Mouth: wide entrance, a long journey and tasty, unctuous, very balanced, sweet, tasty woods, creamy and suggestive all, a very good acidity and a tasty and integrated tannins. Long finish, very nice, toasted and smoked retronasally.
VINEYARD: Vineyards of 15 to 30 years.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Mourvèdre, Syrah and Tempranillo.
AGEING: 8 months in barrels of French, American and Hungarian oak.
PREPARATION: Manual harvest and vinification separately according to varidades. Maceration and fermentations 4 weeks at 28 °C in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: Roasted white meat, red meat grilled, roasted or with sauces, feathered game and roast lamb.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Bodegas Antonio Arráez
Buy Bodegas Antonio Arráez Wine:
Highlighted review about Mala Vida 2017
Posted on 22/11/18 at 04.20
Cherry color, clean
Broad, intense aromas, red fruits, fresh, pleasant
well integrated wood that respects varietal aromas
Broad, smooth, rich tannins
With all kinds of food: appetizers, cheeses, sausages, meats, rice, pasta.
More reviews about Mala Vida 2017
Posted on 16/01/19 at 13.52
- View: nice cherry color, grana formation of fine edges and tears.
- Nose: red fruit, very juicy fruit, fresh flavors numbers provided by the woods, spicy notes, rather sweetish,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mala Vida 2016
Reviews about Mala Vida 2014