Cheste Agraria Cooperativa Vinícola (Valencia)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Reymos Classic
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 75 cl
- Moscatel (100%)
- StartersDessertsPâté or foie grasChocolateNuts and oilseedsCakes and pastriesSnacks and appetizersChocolate cakeHazelnutsFoie
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Reymos Classic, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cheste Agraria Cooperativa Vinícola
Reymos Classic (Moscatel)
- View: Reymos Classic is pale with green, clean and bright, with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: Very rich aromas of the variety.
- Taste: Characteristic taste that breaks with the idea of sparkling wine. The rich natural sugar content of Reymos Classic produces a sensation of fullness in the mouth.
- End feel: Persistent, sweet and very nice. Light for its low alcohol and soft foam.
In the organoleptic characteristics of Reymos Classic emphasizes its low alcohol (7.5 º), and natural sugar content must itself unusual in a sparkling wine.
Cheste Agraria Cooperativa Vinícola
Wines with international prestige Anecoop wine began marketing in 1986. The offer of our partner wineries belonging to the Wine Region of Valencia and Navarra, makes diversity one of our competitive advantages. This allows us to have a high level wines that combining tradition and...
Buy Cheste Agraria Cooperativa Vinícola Wine:
Highlighted review about Reymos Classic
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Reymos Classic
Posted on 27/03/18 at 09.45
Posted on 10/09/16 at 08.23
Posted on 31/10/15 at 13.08