Campari Group (Vermouth)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Aperol 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Campari Group
The Aperol Barbieri, owned by the Campari Group, is one of the favorite vermouths of all of Europe and it already has its own exclusive cocktail: the Aperol Spritz, one of the most refreshing ones when it is time for an aperitif.
- Color: Aperol 1L has an intense ruby red and bright.
- Odour: emphasize its herbal and floral aromas combined with notes of citrus.
- Taste: light and refreshing flavor: combined in Aperol Spritz is ideal for those who prefer less bitter than beer options.
CONSUMER DETAILS: One of the classic methods of consumption is the Aperol Spritz, a drink most consumed among young people across Europe appetizer:
- 2 Parts of Aperol
- 3 Parts of champagne / sparkling wine
- 1 Hit soda
- 1 slice orange
- Ice cubes
PREPARATION APEROL SPRITZ:
- Full width glass with ice cubes.
- Add champagne or sparkling wine.
- Add Aperol.
- Fill with soda.
- Removes slowly.
- Serve with an orange slice.
ALCOHOL: 11% Vol
Buy Campari Group Spirits:
Highlighted review about Aperol 1L
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Aperol 1L
Posted on 02/06/16 at 10.26
Posted on 05/04/16 at 17.30
Posted on 14/10/13 at 09.19