Campari Group (Vermouth)
Product not available in United States
Aperol is more than a drink, it's a way of life, a piece of happiness from Italy that stimulates your cocktails, evenings, afternoons with friends, and your parties. Since its creation in 1919, this Italian vermouth started gaining popularity among young people in Italy. Today, it's one of the most popular summer cocktails not only amongst young Italians, but it's appreciated by all ages all around the world. The recipe hasn't changed and is maintained top secret. Campari Group only reveals a small insight into which ingredients they use. That includes sweet and bitter oranges, selected herbs and roots. Drink it on ice with a soft sparkling wine and soda and taste summer in your glass!
If you liked Aperol, you may also enjoy...
Description · Campari Group
TASTING NOTES of Aperol :
- Colour: bright orange.
- Flavour: an intense aroma of orange zest, a touch of vanilla and herbaceous notes.
- Taste: strong orange taste with herbal and woody notes, bittersweet. Velvety and rounded texture.
PRODUCER: Campari Group
ALCOHOL: 11% (15% in Germany)
Buy Campari Group Spirits:
Highlighted review about Aperol
Posted on 02/07/18 at 11.31
- 1919 he first came on the market
- Aperol is prepared from rhubarb, cinchona bark, aromatic herbs, gentian, bitter oranges, and alcohol
- It goes down easy, with soda, in a cocktail or on the rocks
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Aperol
Posted on 17/08/16 at 05.32
The Aperol Aperitif impresses me more and more
Posted on 28/10/14 at 09.45
- Colour: Aperol 11º shows a reddish orange
- Odour: Aromatic bitter orange with a series of aromatic notes, earthy and bitter herbs that are wrapped around the orange. Sweet,...
Posted on 07/02/14 at 05.44
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 08/09/17 at 05.12
It has a bright orange
With an intense aroma of orange peel
It has a bittersweet taste.