If you liked Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lustau
Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl (Pedro Ximénez and Palomino)
TASTING NOTES OF Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl :
- Color: mahogany, red highlights.
- Flavour: sweet aromas of ripe fruit intertwined with citrus and herbal notes on a background of wood smoke.
- Taste: velvety, tasty and balanced. Bitter end, with almond notes and nuts.
Emilio Lustau S.A. was founded in 1896 by Don José Ruiz-Berdejo. It was a humble beginning: Don José, a secretary in the courts of justice, used to cultivate the vineyards at his estate "Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza", where he stored and aged the wines and afterwards sold them to the larger...
Buy Lustau Spirits:
Highlighted review about Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl
Posted on 05/03/19 at 04.40
More reviews about Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl
Posted on 14/05/17 at 11.45
Vermut Lustau 75cl
Posted on 03/04/18 at 10.11
- Color: mahogany, red tones.
- Flavour: sweet ripe fruit, herbs, citrus, on a woodsy and smoky background.
- Taste: delicious, sauve and very balanced...
Posted on 16/05/16 at 05.13
One of the references in distillates
Posted on 22/11/15 at 05.31
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59