Luc Belaire (Vin de France (Provence))
Technical sheet · Luc Belaire Rosé
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Colour :
- Luc Belaire
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Luc Belaire Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Luc Belaire
Luc Belaire Rosé (Syrah, Grenache and Cinsault)
TASTING NOTES OF Luc Belaire Rosé :
- View: intense pink.
- Nose: fresh and fruity aroma.
- Mouth: elegant red fruit flavor of strawberries and black currants. Very fruity on the palate with a delicate sweetness.
VINEYARD: Luc Belaire
GRAPES: 90% Syrah, Grenache 5%, 5% Cinsault.
ELABORATION: 6 months in tank
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Luc Belaire Wine:
Highlighted review about Luc Belaire Rosé
More reviews about Luc Belaire Rosé
Posted on 04/05/17 at 13.52
Luc Belaire Brut Rosé
Posted on 03/08/18 at 11.23
- View: vibrant and rich pink.
- Nose: a rich bouquet of red fruits.
- Mouth: elegant palate of strawberry and blackcurrant perfect harmony of aroma, flavor,...
Posted on 03/02/18 at 20.03
It had an intense colour. Its aromas reminded me of yeast. It had a carbon dioxide taste.
Would pair it with some kind of special meat.
Posted on 19/12/16 at 09.28
- View: pink, vibrant and rich.
- Nose: red fruit aromas.
- Mouth: very easy to drink, elegant palate of strawberry and blackcurrant, a perfect harmony...
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
AGING: 6 months in stainless steel tank
ALCOHOL: 12. 5%
TEMPERATURE: 6 C / 42 F
A veritable bouquet of flavors diced red fruit...