Sánchez Romate (Vinegars)
Product not available in United States
£3.48 + £4.36 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: £4.36 (48h - 3 days) by GrauOnline (Spain)
£You will receive 0.05 points for each unit bought
If you liked Jerez Vinegar Romate, you may also enjoy...
Description · Sánchez Romate
Jerez Vinegar Romate
A bottle of sherry vinegar
- Made from Palomino grapes.
- View: amber, bright and transparent.
- Nose: aroma with a characteristic vinous background sherry vinegar.
- Mouth: acetic, soft and pleasant flavor, reminiscent of oloroso.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- Especially suitable for salad dressing, marinades and in general, for any dish that requires vinegar.
OTHER INFORMATION: prepared by Sánchez Romate.
At the end of the 18th century, the busy streets of Jerez de la Frontera was proof of the bustling activity in the city, which was thriving thanks to the exports of its renowned wines. The wine sector's boom attracted merchants from near and afar. However, it was a Spaniard, Juan Sánchez de la...
Highlighted review about Jerez Vinegar Romate
More reviews about Jerez Vinegar Romate