Vinhos Borges (Vinho Verde)
If you liked Gatão Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vinhos Borges
- View: Pink cherry with strawberry tones.
- Nose: Appearance clear and limpid. Soft and cool. Fine notes of red fruit and citrus.
- Mouth: Balanced, nice palate, fruity, easy to drink. Fine and well integrated bubble.
PAIRING: Ideal for appetizers, grilled meat, seafood paella, pasta casserole, blue fish stew, pasta salads or Asian cuisine.
Vinhos Borges offers a broad range of table-, port- and sparkling wines, as well as late harvest and brandy. The grapes come from Portugal's most important appellations, Vinhos Verdes, Dão and Douro. António and Francisco Borges proved that brotherhood - other than in the bible's story of...
Buy Vinhos Borges Wine:
Highlighted review about Gatão Rosé
Posted on 23/03/17 at 12.10
- The aroma is young and fruity and in the mouth it is delicate, soft and fresh
- Prizes & Distinctions:Silver Medal- Berliner Wein Trophy 2014, Alemanha | “Very Good Value” - winediva.ca, Janeiro 2011,...
More reviews about Gatão Rosé
Posted on 26/09/14 at 06.11
Gatao Rose is phenomenal
Posted on 13/09/16 at 11.57
Serving at: 10ºC .
We recommend with: Meat, Pasta, Pizza
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Clear, pink and slightly petillant. Young and fruity. In the mouth, it is delicate, smooth and fresh.
- Winemaker: José Maria Machado
- Winemaking: Gatão Rosé has freshness and...