Vinhos Borges (Vinho Verde)
- The Gatão Rosé is clear, with an attractive pink color, with a slight evolution of gasread complete »
- 23/03/17 |
- 4 /
- The aroma is young and fruity and in the mouth it is delicate, soft and fresh
- Prizes & Distinctions:Silver Medal- Berliner Wein Trophy 2014, Alemanha | “Very Good Value” - winediva.ca, Janeiro 2011,...
TASTING NOTES:read complete »
- 21/09/15 |
- 4 /
Clear, pink and slightly petillant. Young and fruity. In the mouth, it is delicate, smooth and fresh.
- Winemaker: José Maria Machado
- Winemaking: Gatão Rosé has freshness and youth in common with Vinho Verde Gatão which results in it being a wine of reference. It is a wine that...
Gatao Rose is phenomenal
- 26/09/14 |
- 3 /
Founded in 1884 by brothers Antonio and Francisco, two Vinhos Borges society soon became a major Portuguese companies in the wine world. Considering that Portuguese wines can only establir-is in the world through excellence, Borges has always been committed to the quality of its production,...read complete »
- 23/10/13 |
- 4 /