Gazela (Vinho Verde)
Gazela Vinho Verde represents the best of what life has to offer. Authenticity, elegance, innovation and irreverence define the universe of the brand. With its light, refreshing and fruity wines, the Gazela winery has conquered an exclusive territory on the market and the preference of consumers. The bold visual identity is both contemporary and jovial. What's more, it is complemented by a stimulating communication strategy which promotes conviviality and makes Gazela the obvious choice for any occasions.
Technical sheet · Gazela Vinho Verde
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Gazela Vinho Verde, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gazela
Gazela Vinho Verde (Alvarinho)
TASTING NOTES of Gazela Vinho Verde :
- View: very pale yellow almost transparent
- Nose: Aromas of white fruits.
- Mouth: Tropical fruit, citrus, pointy. Light, cool, nice.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde
PAIRING: Appetizers, Salads, Salmon salad, Fish such as Bluefish, Whitefish and Seafood like Shrimp or Crab
Although the culture of wine dates back to the Roman period in the Minho region in the south of Portugal, the Sogrape group only started to produce Vinho Verde in 1984. They called it Gazela. They had various objectives in mind. First, they wanted to create a good wine that would reflect a...
Buy Gazela Wine:
Highlighted review about Gazela Vinho Verde
More reviews about Gazela Vinho Verde
Posted on 15/05/18 at 08.53
Posted on 11/05/18 at 09.18
Posted on 10/08/17 at 09.48
Posted on 08/08/17 at 11.11
Posted on 25/07/17 at 17.30
Posted on 10/05/18 at 11.14
- View: very light yellow citrine, a slight effervescence.
- Nose: notes of citrus, tropical fruits.
- Mouth: lively acidity, stimulating, well balanced by a...
Posted on 21/07/16 at 15.24
- View: very soft citrus yellow, with a slight evolution of gas.
- Nose: aromatic and captivating notes of citrus and tropical fruits.
- Mouth: a very well balanced but...