Adega de Monção (Vinho Verde)
Muralhas Reserva Brut
- 21/09/15 |
- 4 /
Fruit aroma of pineapple and tangerine, and some body fat in the mouth, light touch of dry straw. Good acidity and persistent finish.
- Winemaker: Fernando Moura
- Winemaking: Selection of the grapes. Extraction of tue must from the 1st and 2nd pressings. Decantation for 24 hours at 14ºC. Controlled fermentation between 18ºC to 20ºC. Primary filtration. Cold stabilisation by contact method. Soil filtration and bottling. Bottle fermantation for at least 12 months.
- Grape Varieties: Alvarinho.
- Food Pairing: Good as an aperitif. Goes well with seafood, fish and white meat dishes.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 6ºC to 8ºC.