Polmos Zyrardow Distillery (Vodka)
If you liked Belvedere Vodka, you may also enjoy...
Description · Polmos Zyrardow Distillery
The Belvedere Vodka is distilled according to Polish traditional methods dating back more than 600 years to a perfect balance between purity and character. It's a vodka of exception.
TASTING NOTES of Belvedere Vodka :
- Colour: White crystalline
- Smell: Soft, sweet notes.
- Flavour: Vanilla Soft touch smooth and creamy notes.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Polmos Zyrardow Distillery
Buy Polmos Zyrardow Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Belvedere Vodka
More reviews about Belvedere Vodka
Posted on 26/01/17 at 16.56
- View: Belvedere Pure has an intense color.
- Nose: Soft nose of vanilla, light aroma of rye.
- Mouth: Belvedere elbora in Poland, the birthplace of Vodka over 500 years ago....
Posted on 02/10/14 at 12.36
- Color: Belvedere shows a crystal clear color.
- Smell: Notes of vanilla, spice and white pepper
- Taste: full, soft, natural and velvety body. Tones of vanilla, with a final Brazil...
Posted on 26/02/14 at 17.13
- Color: % 1 is transparent
- Odour: Light aroma of vanilla.
- Mouth: Mild sweet flavoured rye nice creamy feel in the soft clean paladar.Final.
WINEMAKING: four distillations which...
Posted on 06/12/12 at 05.00
I found it blameless
Posted on 11/11/17 at 04.07
Posted on 19/09/17 at 12.55
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
The distillery is like saying that luxury bottling seems to us to have some reason. It is rotund and soft...
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
Belvedere Pure is made following a traditional method with 500 years old and using "golden rye" Dankowskie exclusively,...