Product not available in United States
If you liked Cîroc Vodka 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Hennessy
Cîroc Vodka 1L (Ugni Blanc and Mauzac)
The name of the Vodka Cîroc comes from the union of the words 'cime' and 'roche', that means top and rock. To be made with french grapes the Vodka Cîroc has a clearly different taste than the usual vodkas, a distinct aroma and fruity taste.
- Colour: Cîroc Vodka 1L is crystalline
- Odour: Light and fruity, and the essence of fruit
- Taste: Strong with great power
Cîroc Vodka 1L is made from French grape varieties Mauzac Blanc and Ugni Blanc. Unlike other vodka produced with grains or cereals.
PRODUCTION: Cîroc Vodka 1L is made from French grape varieties Mauzac Blanc and Ugni Blanc. Unlike other vodka produced with grains or cereals. The final distillation of the Ciroc Vodka is made in copper stills style Armagnac. This procedure is also known as cold distillation and preserves the freshness and distinctive softness of the grapes.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
In 1765, Richard Hennessy, an Irish aristocrat in the service of France, founded in the Cognac region a trading house of spirits. His son Jacques would then give a quick boost to the company. Since then, the history of cognac has never ceased to be written with Hennessy. Hennessy is the...
Buy Hennessy Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cîroc Vodka 1L
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- At the heart of this unique vodka are carefully selected grapes grown high in the Gaillac region of France. Ciroc is distilled five times to produce exquisitely smooth vodka.
- Ciroc is made using fine French grapes....
More reviews about Cîroc Vodka 1L
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- At the heart of this unique vodka are carefully selected grapes grown high in the Gaillac region of France. Ciroc is...
Posted on 21/12/16 at 22.57
Posted on 10/11/16 at 18.20
Posted on 19/06/17 at 04.42
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: It is cold distilled 5 times from an innovative method that...
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23