Grey Goose (Vodka)
The Grey Goose Vodka (£47.83) is a vodka produced by Grey Goose with origins in France with an alcohol content of 40%. According to Uvinum users, the Grey Goose Vodka deserves an evaluation of 3,8 of 5 points.
If you liked Grey Goose Vodka, you may also enjoy...
Description · Grey Goose
Grey Goose Vodka
Grey Goose Vodka lets the wings..eh...hearts of vodka enthusiast beat faster. From "field to bottle" the famous Vodka brand strives to obtain the best possible product out of the very best ingredients. Grey Goose Vodka is great solo on ice, but also builds an excellent basis for delicious cocktails for any kind of taste.
- Colour: White crystalline.
- Smell: Light citrus notes accompanying the heart of this vodka, grain notes.
- Taste: Smooth, elegant, and extraordinary integration of alcohol, very little perceptible in the mouth.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Grey Goose is a premium brand vodka produced in France. It was originally founded by Sidney Frank before its 2004 sale to Bacardi. The initial idea for Grey Goose was to develop a luxury vodka for the American marketplace, something Frank had been considering for a while when he came up with the...
Buy Grey Goose Spirits:
Highlighted review about Grey Goose Vodka
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Grey Goose was created to be the World's Best Tasting Vodka. - The origins of Grey Goose lie in the Cognac region of western France, a natural home for the World's Best Tasting Vodka. - Grey Goose is the only vodka that calls on the expertise of a Maitre de Chai, or Cellar Master - a man named...read complete
More reviews about Grey Goose Vodka
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Grey Goose was created to be the World's Best Tasting Vodka.
- The origins of Grey Goose lie in the Cognac region of western France, a natural home for the World's Best Tasting Vodka.
Posted on 30/10/12 at 05.04
Grey Goose is awesome
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
Gray Goose Vodka is a vodka originating in France, under a 5 distillations and processing according to the canons of the most famous Cognac. This has made the Gray Goose vodkas considered one of...read complete
Posted on 28/10/16 at 05.10
Vodka Grey Goose was developed as a luxury product by the American billionaire Sidney Frank, who wanted to capitalize on the prestige of the French image. Developed in Cognac, the bottle carries a...read complete
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
Created in the celebrated Cognac region of western France under the watchful eye look Maître de Chai (Master Distiller), Grey Goose Vodka is truly a unique product. The most select areas of France...read complete
Posted on 03/11/15 at 12.16
The original premium Vodka from the fertile lands of northern France, Grey Goose mill their whole wheat to a specific grade of flour before distillation begins. Filtering it 500 feet below the...read complete
Posted on 11/03/15 at 12.57
This vodka is produced winter wheat of high quality from Picardy in northern France. The wheat is milled into flour until it is fermented and before it is distilled. This is a fantastic vodka,...read complete
Posted on 30/01/15 at 12.57
Grey Goose vodka is the best-selling high-end in the US and its logo represents a gray goose flying towards the French Alps.
Smoky aroma of mint with peaks reminds us of the cereal.