Product not available in United States
Moskovskaya , whose names means "Moscow vodka", is one of the oldest brands of Russian vodka. It was first created by the Vodka Monopoly of the Russian Empire in 1894. In 1910, Moskovskaya received the designation of "Osobennaya", meaning special, from the Emperor. Its recipe was patented by the Russian government and Russian soldiers were even given bottles of Moskovskaya to celebrate the end of WWII during their parade through the Red Square.
This vodka has been produced in the same facility since 1900 and is made using only traditional ingredients in the classic Russian method. They take the finest grain and blend it with purified water, allowing the mixture to ferment for three days. Afterwards, the liquid is triple-distilled to offer consumers the purest vodka possible. There is no fuss in a recipe this simple, just vodka. The triple filtration using quartz sand, charcoal, and quartz sand again, results in a satisfying vodka with character.
Vodka, in Russian, is the diminutive form of voda, meaning water. Enjoy this little water however you see fit. Moskovskaya vodka is best enjoyed simply, either chilled or on the rocks. Try it with the classic vodka pairings such as blinis and caviar to get a taste of what has been and continues to remain perfect since 1894.
If you liked Moskovskaya, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moskovskaya
- View: Moskovskaya has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Palate: Premium vodka is a Russian, 40.0% alc. / Vol., Obtained by triple distilled grain alcohol, which is added to purified water and small amounts of baking soda and acético.Se acid started production in Moscow (hence its name) in 1894 by the Russian state monopoly, continuing its production the Soviet Union, after a pause during the First World War. It is currently manufactured by the group Soyuzplodimport, and is distributed by the group SPI.Se comes in a clear bottle with a label feature, evergreen, 500 and 700 ml ....
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Buy Moskovskaya Spirits:
Highlighted review about Moskovskaya
More reviews about Moskovskaya
Posted on 05/12/17 at 12.40
Posted on 07/06/17 at 07.05
Posted on 22/03/16 at 10.01
Posted on 01/08/18 at 12.40
- View: colorless Moskovskaya is refillable.
- Nose: Nose smooth.
- Mouth: Alcohol light flavor.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Posted on 29/04/13 at 05.09
I found it blameless
Posted on 19/09/18 at 04.20
- Transparent color
- Smell: Aroma clean, peppermint oil and white pepper
Posted on 30/08/18 at 12.56
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59