Finlandia Vodka (Vodka)
Product not available in United States
Finlandia was launched in the seventies and has been riding the "Scandinavian vodka wave" ever since. Today, it has become one of the most consumed vodkas worldwide and making a name for itself among demanding markets such as Russia and Poland. It uses Finnish winter six-row barley grown without chemicals and source water from Rajamäki, filtered by Naturmoränen rock, which is so pure that it doesn't require industrial filtering. A Finnish masterstroke!
If you liked Vodka Finlandia, you may also enjoy...
Description · Finlandia Vodka
TASTING NOTES of Vodka Finlandia :
- Colour: clear and transparent
- Flavour: with aromas of wheat, dried herbs and citrus.
- Taste: The palate has a slightly oily texture and gives a nice silky feel. Pronounced flavours.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made with Finnish six-row barley and unfiltered glacial spring water. The barley is then distilled roughly 200 times, using a continuous multi-pressure distillation system.
PRODUCER: Finlandia Vodka
PAIRING: It usually takes only cold, with ice or mixed with soda.
Buy Finlandia Vodka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Vodka Finlandia
More reviews about Vodka Finlandia
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 07/02/14 at 12.56
- Color: Vodka Finlandia has a clear colour,
- Odor: with aromas of wheat, dried herbs and citrus.
- Mouth: The palate has a slightly oily texture and gives a nice silky feel....
Posted on 27/04/13 at 05.10
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
Posted on 30/08/18 at 12.56
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 19/09/17 at 12.55
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
Posted on 25/05/17 at 05.06
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04