The Zubrówka Vodka (£24.89) is a vodka produced by Zubrowka with roots in Poland with an alcohol strength of 40%. At Uvinum, this vodka scores an average rate of 4,3 of 5 points.
If you liked Zubrówka Vodka, you may also enjoy...
Description · Zubrowka
TASTING NOTES OF Zubrówka Vodka :
- Color: clear, light yellowish hue.
- Flavour: complex and enigmatic with herbal notes, hay, vanilla and spring flowers.
- Taste: sweet flavors of menthol and vanilla.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: flavored with bison grass.
Buy Zubrowka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Zubrówka Vodka
More reviews about Zubrówka Vodka
Posted on 20/12/16 at 16.52
A third of Żubrówka and two-thirds of apple juice without pulp. Surprising freshness.read complete
Posted on 09/09/15 at 13.03
- Color: Bison Vodka Zubrowska has a yellowish color.
- Smell: Intense aromas.
- Taste: Taste herbaceous. Particular like bison grass (Hierochloe odorata).
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol...
Posted on 01/07/15 at 16.02
TASTING NOTES OF Zubrówka Vodka:
- Color: transparent.
- Flavour: herbs, bison grass.
- Taste: pure.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made with the famous bison grass....
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: The sweetness and acid kick of apple juice perfectly complement natural herbs and aromas of vanilla and almonds providing bison grass. It is the creation of a complex...read complete
Posted on 03/11/15 at 12.16
In a remote corner of Poland in the North Podlasie Lowland lies a mysterious place called Białowieża, the last primeval forest in Europe, home to Europe's last remaining herd of bison and to a...read complete