Zubrowka presents us the Zubrówka Vodka (£24.62), a vodka with roots in Poland showing an alcohol content of 40%. 4,5 of 5 points is the average score of this vodka according to Uvinum users.
Description · Zubrowka
TASTING NOTES OF Zubrówka Vodka :
- Color: clear, light yellowish hue.
- Flavour: complex and enigmatic with herbal notes, hay, vanilla and spring flowers.
- Taste: sweet flavors of menthol and vanilla.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: flavored with bison grass.
Buy Zubrowka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Zubrówka Vodka
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: The sweetness and acid kick of apple juice perfectly complement natural herbs and aromas of vanilla and almonds providing bison grass. It is the creation of a complex beverage with a taste of apple pie. - ALCOHOL: 40ºread complete
More reviews about Zubrówka Vodka
Posted on 20/12/16 at 16.52
A third of Żubrówka and two-thirds of apple juice without pulp. Surprising freshness.read complete
Posted on 09/09/15 at 13.03
- Color: Bison Vodka Zubrowska has a yellowish color.
- Smell: Intense aromas.
- Taste: Taste herbaceous. Particular like bison grass (Hierochloe odorata).
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol...
Posted on 01/07/15 at 16.02
TASTING NOTES OF Zubrówka Vodka:
- Color: transparent.
- Flavour: herbs, bison grass.
- Taste: pure.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made with the famous bison grass....
Posted on 03/11/15 at 12.16
In a remote corner of Poland in the North Podlasie Lowland lies a mysterious place called Białowieża, the last primeval forest in Europe, home to Europe's last remaining herd of bison and to a...read complete
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Vodka
Offers in Vodka