Zubrowka presents us the Zubrówka Vodka (£24.06), a vodka with roots in Poland showing an alcohol content of 40%. 4,5 of 5 points is the average score of this vodka according to Uvinum users.
Description · Zubrowka
TASTING NOTES OF Zubrówka Vodka :
- Color: clear, light yellowish hue.
- Flavour: complex and enigmatic with herbal notes, hay, vanilla and spring flowers.
- Taste: sweet flavors of menthol and vanilla.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: flavored with bison grass.
Buy Zubrowka Spirits:
Highlighted review about Zubrówka Vodka
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: The sweetness and acid kick of apple juice perfectly complement natural herbs and aromas of vanilla and almonds providing bison grass. It is the creation of a complex beverage with a taste of apple pie. - ALCOHOL: 40ºread complete
More reviews about Zubrówka Vodka
Posted on 20/12/16 at 16.52
A third of Żubrówka and two-thirds of apple juice without pulp. Surprising freshness.read complete
Posted on 09/09/15 at 13.03
- Color: Bison Vodka Zubrowska has a yellowish color.
- Smell: Intense aromas.
- Taste: Taste herbaceous. Particular like bison grass (Hierochloe odorata).
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol...
Posted on 01/07/15 at 16.02
TASTING NOTES OF Zubrówka Vodka:
- Color: transparent.
- Flavour: herbs, bison grass.
- Taste: pure.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made with the famous bison grass....
Posted on 03/11/15 at 12.16
In a remote corner of Poland in the North Podlasie Lowland lies a mysterious place called Białowieża, the last primeval forest in Europe, home to Europe's last remaining herd of bison and to a...read complete