Dominio de Eguren (VT Castilla)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Protocolo
If you liked Protocolo 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dominio de Eguren
Protocolo 2015 (Tempranillo)
CATA NOTES: Protocolo 2015
- View: intense ruby.
- Nose: fruity aromas, red fruit, toasted notes and spicy notes.
- Mouth: balanced, smooth, fruity, toasty notes and well integrated wood.
APPELLATION: VT Castilla
BODEGA: Domain Eguren.
PAIRING: pasta, rice and meat.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Dominio de Eguren
The Dominio de Eguren wanted to keep the good work inheriting the family tradition from father to son. The family is dedicated to the world of wine since 1870 Progress of the latest cutting edge technologies in wine have also been adapted for this winery, allowing this domain to create wines...
Buy Dominio de Eguren Wine:
Highlighted review about Protocolo 2015
More reviews about Protocolo 2015
Posted on 29/05/17 at 09.57
- View: ruby red, violet touches, middle layer.
- Nose: various notes (ripe red fruit, coffee, blackberries), vanilla and toasted memories.
- Mouth: Structured, great...
Posted on 13/08/17 at 05.19
Founded by the fourth generation of the Eguren family Domain Eguren was conceived as a project to...
Posted on 16/06/17 at 13.21
- View: ruby red color and light middle layer purple iridescence
- Nose: Ripe red fruit, blackberries, hints of coffee, roasted and vanilla
- Palate: shows good structure,...