Dominio de Eguren (VT Castilla)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Protocolo
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- Dominio de Eguren
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Protocolo 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dominio de Eguren
Protocolo 2015 (Tempranillo)
Protocolo 2015 is a red wine classified as a " Vino de la Tierra de Castilla" and comes from Castilla-La Mancha in central Spain. With its fruity and toasted notes, this Tempranillo-monovarietal can be described as an honest wine which will nicely accompany your everyday meals. Its excellent value for money makes one of Uvinum's best-selling wines. Protocolo 2015 can be paired with cured cheese, grilled meat and pasta.
CATA NOTES of Protocolo 2015
- View: intense ruby.
- Nose: fruity aromas, red fruit, toasted notes and spicy notes.
- Mouth: balanced, smooth, fruity, toasty notes and well-integrated wood.
APPELLATION: VT Castilla
BODEGA: Domain Eguren.
PAIRING: pasta, rice and meat.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Dominio de Eguren
The Dominio de Eguren wanted to keep the good work inheriting the family tradition from father to son. The family is dedicated to the world of wine since 1870 Progress of the latest cutting edge technologies in wine have also been adapted for this winery, allowing this domain to create wines...
Buy Dominio de Eguren Wine:
Highlighted review about Protocolo 2015
Posted on 06/04/18 at 04.10
- View: A view, Protocolo Eguren Tinto 2015 has a ruby color with violet, clean and bright
- Nose: The nose Protocolo Eguren Tinto 2015 brings fruity aromas, red fruit, toast and spicy notes
- Palate: The palate, Protocolo Eguren Tinto 2015 is a soft wine, easy to drink and...
More reviews about Protocolo 2015
Posted on 29/05/17 at 09.57
- View: ruby red, violet touches, middle layer.
- Nose: various notes (ripe red fruit, coffee, blackberries), vanilla and toasted memories.
- Mouth: Structured, great...
Posted on 14/02/18 at 04.46
Posted on 13/08/17 at 05.19
Founded by the fourth generation of the Eguren family Domain Eguren was conceived as a project to...
Posted on 16/06/17 at 13.21
- View: ruby red color and light middle layer purple iridescence
- Nose: Ripe red fruit, blackberries, hints of coffee, roasted and vanilla
- Palate: shows good structure,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Protocolo 2012