Belondrade y Lurton (VT Castilla y León)
Currently Quinta Apolonia 2013 is not for sale, but you can buy Quinta Apolonia 2017
Technical sheet · Quinta Apolonia
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||VT Castilla y León (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Belondrade y Lurton|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Quinta Apolonia 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Belondrade y Lurton
Quinta Apolonia 2013 (Verdejo)
- View: Quinta Apolonia 2013 is bright straw yellow
- Nose: This clearly shows Verdejo own plant varietal aromas with which it is made, plus stone fruit (peach, apricot) and a pleasantly refreshing citrus background.
- Mouth: Ample, surround, satiny, creamy and unctuous, with a beautiful acidity that adds freshness and a successful persistent aromas.
CELLAR: Belondrade and Lurton
Belondrade y Lurton
The winery Belondrade, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of moving the Burgundian techniques the Verdejo grape. Directed by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, interested in the native Verdejo grape and its ability to foster intuited, produced in 1994 his first crop of...
Buy Belondrade y Lurton Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta Apolonia 2013
Posted on 26/08/15 at 09.27
More reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2013
Posted on 02/06/16 at 12.48
- View: Quinta Apolonia Belondrade 2013 out is bright straw.
- Nose: aromatic nose shows hints of white, fresh flowers, fresh fruit
- Mouth: This is a good wine acidity, balanced,...
Posted on 26/02/15 at 05.14
Posted on 03/11/14 at 05.08
Belondrade and Bodega Lurton
White Wine Bottle of 75 cl.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2017
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2016
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2014